Why join Medasys?
- The leading French editor and integrator of Healthcare solutions,
- A long-standing group with 30 years of expertise,
- An international presence,
- A company recognised on the market with more than 40% of market shares in the major healthcare institutions,
- A corporate spirit promoting continuous innovation to remain at the cutting-edge of technologies and services, providing our clients with added value,
- Solutions proven by major hospitals in France (HEGP, CHU Montpellier, CHU Bordeaux, etc.) and abroad (EHU Oran in Algeria, Lodi Hospital in Italy, KPLL Laboratory in Denmark, etc.)
- An ISO 9001 certified company guaranteeing the quality processes and ISO 14001 for our eco-friendly strategy,
- Professional experts and researches working on several European scientifc projects (Inspira, Ravel, Psip).
Share our values: Fulfil Commitments, Team Spirit, Skills and Innovation!
View current job opportunities
Medasys regularly recruits new talents!
We are commited to the recruitment of students for an internship or a sandwich course. Our goal is to enable you to gain a beneficial professional experience for your career by actively contributing to the development of the company.
You are interested to join us for an internship ?
- Discover Medasys' core business working on the development of applications in the new version of DxCare® electronic medical record and our laboratory management system. Technologies and languages used are ASP.NET, VB.NET, and C#, c++, Oracle PL/SQL. It is essential to have a meaningful experience in Object-Oriented programming.
- Develop concrete IT skills during your internship as a student preparing a Master Degree in IT or studying in a Engineer school.
- An internship can last from 4 to 6 months.
- The net salary is 700 € per month.
You are looking for an apprenticeship contract ?
Medasys regularly recruits students doing a sandwich course while preparing for a Bachelor or a Master Degree in IT, or studying in an Engineer school.
How can I apply for an internship or an apprenticeship contract? Please send your resume and application letter to the Recruitement Department.